What is the in house training system?
Create and improve processes and methods for identifying internal talented trainers, create an organization-wide learning plan to address skills gaps. Deploy learning resources through an internal learning management system.
Why do we need in house training system?
- Providing the organization with the talents that it requires to meet goals
- Improve the skills, knowledge and the needed competencies of individuals
- Enable individuals to grow into greater levels of responsibility
- Design the training programs based on the gap between individuals performance and the standard that has been set (competency model)
- Ensure availability of qualified staff at all times
- Reduce training cost and facilitate learning environment
Who is Responsible: HR
Scope of Implementation: All Employees
Duration: 10 Months
Establishing an effective in house training system could be done by:
- Reviewing the corporate strategy.
- Developing the corporate competency model.
(Core, common and technical competencies)
- Developing the competency profiles for all the jobs.
- Identifying the needed training for each competency level.
(Course objectives, course outlines, type of training, course duration, and learning methodology)
- Reviewing the current job descriptions.
- Identifying the role of the co trainer.
- Agreeing with the corporate on the role and its compensation system.
- Making an internal job posting for the co trainer job.
- Designing and start implementing the selection process.
- Presentations and final evaluation.
- Developing the training policy.
- Introducing the training policy to the selected trainers and staff.
- Design the needed training courses for the selected trainers.
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Supervision Skills
- Effective Listening
- Coaching Skills
- Basics of Management
- Training and Development (on the job Training, TNA, how to measure the training effectiveness, trainees modes, how to develop a training curriculums)
- Performance Management System
- Train the Trainer
- Delivering the needed training courses for the selected trainers.
- The selected trainers start working on developing the needed training courses materials for each competency level.
- Reviewing and approving the training materials.
- Internal trainers working as co – trainer for 3 months and getting feedback.
- Establishing the training center.
- Developing the performance management system.
- Training for managers and supervisors on the system.